Meth Lab Decon Course
Meth lab cleaning, clan lab cleanup, clandestine drug lab cleanup, methamphetamine lab decon remediation, abatement, and similar terms all refer to the act of cleaning and decontaminating an area, property, or vehicle that has been used to manufacture or consume illegal methamphetamine.
Meth Lab Decontamination is now safer for workers than ever before.
With the advent of the new "shake n' bake" or "one-pot" recipes the number of methamphetamine labs is growing exponentially around the globe.
The upside of that for the drug lab remediator is two-fold:
1) There are more meth labs to cleanup.
2) The new recipes involve fewer hazardous chemicals.
What does this mean for you?
There are more labs to decontaminate, more money to be made, and your work has just become much safer.
This is the best time to get into meth lab cleaning and decontamination.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in our course:
- Introduction to meth and meth production
- What is a clan lab?
- What is meth?
- Three categories of meth labs
- Slang terms
- History of meth
- How is meth used?
- Where do you find meth labs?
- Personal risks associated with meth use
- Meth Mouth
- Methamphetamine precursors
- Pseudoephedrine and methamphetamine chemical structure
- What does meth look like?
- Methods of producing meth
- Making meth
- Cleanup levels
- Types of cleanups
- Chemical hazards associated with meth
- Exposure risks
- Corrosives in drug labs
- Hazards of reactive chemicals
- General safety
- Fire safety
- Applicable federal regulations
- Local, state, and federal meth lab regulations and guidelines
- EPA renovate, repair and painting rule
- Tools, equipment, and supplies
- Safety and heat stress equipment and supplies
- Personal protective equipment
- Sampling tools and supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Hand tools
- Decontaminating meth labs
- Initial assessment
- Preliminary site assessment
- Areas of contamination
- Work plan template for the decontamination of illegal drug manufacturing sites
- Site assessment
- Pre-decontamination sampling plan
- Decontamination procedures
- Waste disposal plan
- Post-decontamination sampling plan
- Final report
- Soil sampling overview
- Decontamination procedure requirements for heavily contaminated areas
- Decontamination procedure requirements for areas with low-level contamination
- Encapsulation procedure requirements
- Waste management
- Cleanup procedures for structures and vehicles
- Air filtration
- Gross cleanup
- Types of detergent washing
- Hydrogen Peroxide usage
- Ventilation system
- Encapsulation or sealing
- Personal belongings
- Post sampling
- Final report
- Regulated and non-regulated States
Of course, as with any of our courses, you will receive the files to print your accompanying textbook to follow along with as you study the DVD.
After completing our course you will know:
- What a meth lab is.
- How meth is made.
- What different recipes are used.
- What hazards are associated with Clandestine Drug Lab remediation.
- What regulations are involved.
- What equipment and tools are used.
- What the different cleanup methods are.
- How to work safely.
- How to do the job right the first time.
- How to create a new revenue stream performing meth lab remediation for property owners.
- How to specialize in meth testing.
- The differences between the various decontamination procedures.
- Where does the work come from.
- How to price meth lab jobs.
- The most current production methods and how to remediate them.
- And thousands of other topics.
- This course covers everything from A to Z.
Here's how you get certified:
- You purchase your course.
- You print your textbook using the files we supply (this helps us keep the cost of the course low).
- You study your videos and textbook.
- You take/sit/write the online exam.
- Upon passing we email your certificate to you.
All of this is included in one low price!
Sign up now and you can be an Amdecon Certified Meth Lab Cleaner and Decontamination Specialist in just a few days.
TWO IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) Our DVD program is for use on a computer, not a DVD player.
2) We have people ask if multiple people can be trained off of one course as long as they each buy an exam. The answer is no.
Purchasing one of our training courses is just like registering for any traditional sit-down class: Each person is required to pay for the course they are going to attend.
Each person that is seeking certification requires their own training course.
Click here to purchase the DVD course.
Back to the top of page
$493.00 + shipping and handling and the exam is included.